Book your MEM to OMA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Memphis to Omaha airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MEM and OMA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Memphis Intl. to Eppley Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MEM to OMA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Memphis (MEM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Memphis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Omaha (OMA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Omaha on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MEM to OMA Route Map
Route information for flights from Memphis Intl. to Eppley Field.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MEM to OMA
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Memphis to Omaha (MEM to OMA)
- The shortest flight between MEM and OMA takes about 81 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Memphis, TN to Omaha, NE in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines, Compass Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Memphis, TN to Omaha, NE.
- The average flight time from Memphis, TN to Omaha, NE takes about 82 minutes.
- Flight #2648, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 15 minutes average delay between flights from Memphis to Omaha.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines operate the shortest flights from Memphis to Omaha.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MEM to OMA using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Memphis to Omaha.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MEM to OMA for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Memphis and Omaha is 538 miles.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Memphis and Omaha from Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 34,274 passengers from MEM to OMA in 2009.
- 74,768 seats were available on flights from MEM to OMA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 62,294 passengers flew on all flights from MEM to OMA that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing MEM to OMA in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- There were 62,294 passengers that flew from Memphis to Omaha in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Memphis to Omaha in 2009 was 79.04%.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Memphis and Omaha.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Whistler? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Kissimmee and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Makati Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.