Book your MEM to MCO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Memphis to Orlando airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MEM and MCO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Memphis Intl. to Orlando Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MEM to MCO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Memphis (MEM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Memphis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MEM to MCO Route Map
Route information for flights from Memphis Intl. to Orlando Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MEM to MCO
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Memphis to Orlando (MEM to MCO)
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 129,018 passengers from MEM to MCO in 2009.
- The average flight time from Memphis, TN to Orlando, FL takes about 91 minutes.
- There were 129,348 passengers that flew from Memphis to Orlando in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines, AirTran Airways, Compass Airlines, American Eagle offer flights from Memphis, TN to Orlando, FL.
- The shortest flight between MEM and MCO takes about 90 minutes.
- 144,640 seats were available on flights from MEM to MCO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 129,348 passengers flew on all flights from MEM to MCO that year.
- The shortest flight distance between Memphis and Orlando is 683 miles.
- AirTran Airways offers the shortest flight times from Memphis to Orlando.
- Flight #7378, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 14 minutes average delay between flights from Memphis to Orlando.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MEM to MCO for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MEM to MCO using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Memphis and Orlando.
- Northwest Airlines, AirTran Airways operate the shortest flights from Memphis to Orlando.
- The newest aircraft servicing MEM to MCO in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Memphis and Orlando from Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Memphis to Orlando in 2009 was 86.43%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Memphis, TN to Orlando, FL in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Asbury Park Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.