Book your MEM to PIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Memphis to Peoria airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MEM and PIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Memphis Intl. to Greater Peoria Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MEM to PIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Memphis (MEM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Memphis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Peoria (PIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Peoria on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MEM to PIA Route Map
Looking for Triangle Rent a Car? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Manchester and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Bimini you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Memphis to Peoria (MEM to PIA)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Memphis and Peoria from American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing MEM to PIA in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- American Eagle operated flights from MEM to PIA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Memphis to Peoria.
- There were 37 passengers that flew from Memphis to Peoria in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Memphis, TN to Peoria, IL in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer which started flying in 2001.
- 44 seats were available on flights from MEM to PIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 37 passengers flew on all flights from MEM to PIA that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Memphis to Peoria in 2009 was 84.09%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MEM to PIA for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- American Eagle carried a total of 37 passengers from MEM to PIA in 2009.
- American Eagle offers flights from Memphis, TN to Peoria, IL.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)