Book your MEM to PHX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Memphis to Phoenix airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MEM and PHX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Memphis Intl. to Sky Harbor Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MEM to PHX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Memphis (MEM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Memphis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Phoenix (PHX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Phoenix on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MEM to PHX Route Map
Route information for flights from Memphis Intl. to Sky Harbor Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MEM to PHX
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Memphis to Phoenix (MEM to PHX)
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines carried a total of 48,030 passengers from MEM to PHX in 2009.
- Flight #2827, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 8 minutes average delay between flights from Memphis to Phoenix.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Northwest Airlines operate the shortest flights from Memphis to Phoenix.
- The shortest flight distance between Memphis and Phoenix is 1263 miles.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Compass Airlines, Northwest Airlines, US Airways, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Memphis, TN to Phoenix, AZ.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MEM to PHX for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Memphis to Phoenix.
- The average flight time from Memphis, TN to Phoenix, AZ takes about 180 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing MEM to PHX in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Memphis to Phoenix in 2009 was 84.12%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Memphis and Phoenix from US Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- There were 92,124 passengers that flew from Memphis to Phoenix in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MEM to PHX using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Memphis and Phoenix.
- The shortest flight between MEM and PHX takes about 180 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Memphis, TN to Phoenix, AZ in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- 109,794 seats were available on flights from MEM to PHX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 92,124 passengers flew on all flights from MEM to PHX that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental in Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Las Vegas Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Chicago Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las.vegas.vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.