Book your MEM to PIT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Memphis to Pittsburgh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MEM and PIT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Memphis Intl. to Pittsburgh Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MEM to PIT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Memphis (MEM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Memphis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MEM to PIT Route Map
Route information for flights from Memphis Intl. to Pittsburgh Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MEM to PIT
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Memphis to Pittsburgh (MEM to PIT)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Memphis to Pittsburgh in 2009 was 85.6%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Memphis, TN to Pittsburgh, PA in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The average flight time from Memphis, TN to Pittsburgh, PA takes about 87 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Memphis and Pittsburgh from Northwest Airlines is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 100 seats.
- The shortest flight between MEM and PIT takes about 87 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing MEM to PIT in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- 47,950 seats were available on flights from MEM to PIT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 42,144 passengers flew on all flights from MEM to PIT that year.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Memphis to Pittsburgh.
- Flight #3653, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 15 minutes average delay between flights from Memphis to Pittsburgh.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Memphis and Pittsburgh.
- Northwest Airlink operates the shortest flights from Memphis to Pittsburgh.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MEM to PIT for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 42,029 passengers from MEM to PIT in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Memphis and Pittsburgh is 652 miles.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Memphis, TN to Pittsburgh, PA.
- There were 42,144 passengers that flew from Memphis to Pittsburgh in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MEM to PIT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Lake Casitas you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.