Book your MEM to RDU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Memphis to Raleigh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MEM and RDU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Memphis Intl. to Raleigh Durham Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MEM to RDU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Memphis (MEM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Memphis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Raleigh (RDU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Raleigh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MEM to RDU Route Map
Route information for flights from Memphis Intl. to Raleigh Durham Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MEM to RDU
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Memphis to Raleigh (MEM to RDU)
- Air Greenland operated flights from MEM to RDU using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Memphis and Raleigh is 634 miles.
- The shortest flight between MEM and RDU takes about 89 minutes.
- 53,065 seats were available on flights from MEM to RDU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 45,488 passengers flew on all flights from MEM to RDU that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Memphis, TN to Raleigh, NC in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlink operates the shortest flights from Memphis to Raleigh.
- There were 45,488 passengers that flew from Memphis to Raleigh in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink, Air Greenland, Northwest Airlines, Delta Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Memphis, TN to Raleigh, NC.
- The average flight time from Memphis, TN to Raleigh, NC takes about 89 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MEM to RDU for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing MEM to RDU in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Flight #2203, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 10 minutes average delay between flights from Memphis to Raleigh.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 44,987 passengers from MEM to RDU in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Memphis and Raleigh.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Memphis to Raleigh.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Memphis to Raleigh in 2009 was 81.17%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Memphis and Raleigh from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Baltimore Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Dupont Circle Hotel you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Columbus Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.