to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 167 passengers that flew from Memphis to Sacramento in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Memphis and Sacramento.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 97 passengers from MEM to SMF in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Memphis, TN to Sacramento, CA in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
- The newest aircraft servicing MEM to SMF in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- 232 seats were available on flights from MEM to SMF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 167 passengers flew on all flights from MEM to SMF that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Memphis and Sacramento from Delta Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- Delta Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Memphis, TN to Sacramento, CA.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MEM to SMF for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Memphis to Sacramento in 2009 was 69.29%.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from MEM to SMF using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Greece and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Short Pump Mall you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.