Book your MEM to SAT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Memphis to San Antonio airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MEM and SAT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Memphis Intl. to San Antonio Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MEM to SAT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Memphis (MEM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Memphis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Antonio (SAT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Antonio on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MEM to SAT Route Map
Route information for flights from Memphis Intl. to San Antonio Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MEM to SAT
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Memphis to San Antonio (MEM to SAT)
- Flight #4241, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 7 minutes average delay between flights from Memphis to San Antonio.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 22,795 passengers from MEM to SAT in 2009.
- The average flight time from Memphis, TN to San Antonio, TX takes about 94 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing MEM to SAT in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MEM to SAT for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight between MEM and SAT takes about 93 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Memphis and San Antonio is 625 miles.
- 71,499 seats were available on flights from MEM to SAT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 59,299 passengers flew on all flights from MEM to SAT that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Memphis and San Antonio from Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines operate the shortest flights from Memphis to San Antonio.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Memphis, TN to San Antonio, TX in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- There were 59,299 passengers that flew from Memphis to San Antonio in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Memphis to San Antonio in 2009 was 80.95%.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Memphis and San Antonio.
- Northwest Airlines, Northwest Airlink, Compass Airlines offer flights from Memphis, TN to San Antonio, TX.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MEM to SAT using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Memphis to San Antonio.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)