Book your MEM to SEA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Memphis to Seattle airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MEM and SEA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Memphis Intl. to Seattle Tacoma Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MEM to SEA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Memphis (MEM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Memphis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (SEA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MEM to SEA Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Memphis to Seattle (MEM to SEA)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Memphis and Seattle.
- There were 36,567 passengers that flew from Memphis to Seattle in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from Memphis, TN to Seattle, WA.
- The shortest flight distance between Memphis and Seattle is 1870 miles.
- Northwest Airlines operates the shortest flights from Memphis to Seattle.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Memphis to Seattle.
- The newest aircraft servicing MEM to SEA in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MEM to SEA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 36,407 passengers from MEM to SEA in 2009.
- The average flight time from Memphis, TN to Seattle, WA takes about 254 minutes.
- The shortest flight between MEM and SEA takes about 254 minutes.
- 43,520 seats were available on flights from MEM to SEA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 36,567 passengers flew on all flights from MEM to SEA that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Memphis, TN to Seattle, WA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MEM to SEA for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- Flight #401, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 5 minutes average delay between flights from Memphis to Seattle.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Memphis and Seattle from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Memphis to Seattle in 2009 was 84.48%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Brookings Oregon you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.