Book your MEM to SHV flights with Expedia and find last-minute Memphis to Shreveport airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MEM and SHV, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Memphis Intl. to Shreveport Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MEM to SHV Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Memphis (MEM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Memphis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Shreveport (SHV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Shreveport on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MEM to SHV Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Pigeon Forge TN you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Seattle Travel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Memphis Intl. to Shreveport Regional.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MEM to SHV
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Memphis to Shreveport (MEM to SHV)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Memphis to Shreveport in 2009 was 57.74%.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Memphis to Shreveport.
- Flight #3674, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 14 minutes average delay between flights from Memphis to Shreveport.
- 53,190 seats were available on flights from MEM to SHV in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 30,361 passengers flew on all flights from MEM to SHV that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing MEM to SHV in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MEM to SHV for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Memphis and Shreveport is 285 miles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Memphis, TN to Shreveport, LA in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The average flight time from Memphis, TN to Shreveport, LA takes about 48 minutes.
- American Airlines operated flights from MEM to SHV using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between MEM and SHV takes about 48 minutes.
- Northwest Airlink, American Airlines offer flights from Memphis, TN to Shreveport, LA.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Memphis and Shreveport.
- There were 30,361 passengers that flew from Memphis to Shreveport in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 30,269 passengers from MEM to SHV in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Memphis and Shreveport from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- Northwest Airlink operates the shortest flights from Memphis to Shreveport.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)