Book your MEM to SPI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Memphis to Springfield airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MEM and SPI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Memphis Intl. to Abraham Lincoln Capital with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MEM to SPI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Memphis (MEM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Memphis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Springfield (SPI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Springfield on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MEM to SPI Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Athens and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Stillwater you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Memphis to Springfield (MEM to SPI)
- Skywest Air, go Operated by Mesa Airlines offer flights from Memphis, TN to Springfield, IL.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MEM to SPI for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing MEM to SPI in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Memphis, TN to Springfield, IL in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 50 passengers from MEM to SPI in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Memphis and Springfield from go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- There were 92 passengers that flew from Memphis to Springfield in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Memphis to Springfield in 2009 was 81.82%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Memphis and Springfield.
- 116 seats were available on flights from MEM to SPI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 92 passengers flew on all flights from MEM to SPI that year.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines operated flights from MEM to SPI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)