Book your MEM to STL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Memphis to St. Louis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MEM and STL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Memphis Intl. to Lambert St. Louis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MEM to STL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Memphis (MEM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Memphis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MEM to STL Route Map
Route information for flights from Memphis Intl. to Lambert St. Louis Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MEM to STL
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Memphis to St. Louis (MEM to STL)
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, Compass Airlines offer flights from Memphis, TN to St. Louis, MO.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 33,712 passengers from MEM to STL in 2009.
- There were 51,969 passengers that flew from Memphis to St. Louis in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Memphis to St. Louis.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Memphis to St. Louis in 2009 was 76.7%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Memphis, TN to St. Louis, MO in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight distance between Memphis and St. Louis is 256 miles.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MEM to STL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MEM to STL in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- 62,843 seats were available on flights from MEM to STL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 51,969 passengers flew on all flights from MEM to STL that year.
- Northwest Airlines, Northwest Airlink operate the shortest flights from Memphis to St. Louis.
- The average flight time from Memphis, TN to St. Louis, MO takes about 45 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Memphis and St. Louis from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- Flight #192, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 11 minutes average delay between flights from Memphis to St. Louis.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MEM to STL for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- The shortest flight between MEM and STL takes about 45 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Memphis and St. Louis.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Disneyland Paris Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.