Book your MEM to YYZ flights with Expedia and find last-minute Memphis to Toronto airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MEM and YYZ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Memphis Intl. to Pearson Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MEM to YYZ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Memphis (MEM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Memphis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Toronto (YYZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Toronto on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MEM to YYZ Route Map
Route information for flights from Memphis Intl. to Pearson Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MEM to YYZ
|Air Canada||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Memphis to Toronto (MEM to YYZ)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Memphis and Toronto from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 6,681 passengers from MEM to YYZ in 2009.
- 11,001 seats were available on flights from MEM to YYZ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 6,760 passengers flew on all flights from MEM to YYZ that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MEM to YYZ for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Memphis and Toronto.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Memphis, TN to Toronto, Canada in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- There were 6,760 passengers that flew from Memphis to Toronto in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Memphis to Toronto in 2009 was 62.69%.
- Northwest Airlink, Air Canada offer flights from Memphis, TN to Toronto, Canada.
- The newest aircraft servicing MEM to YYZ in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Air Canada operated flights from MEM to YYZ using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)