Book your MEM to TUS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Memphis to Tucson airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MEM and TUS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Memphis Intl. to Tucson Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MEM to TUS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Memphis (MEM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Memphis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tucson (TUS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tucson on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MEM to TUS Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Lava Hot Springs Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Liberty Travel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Memphis to Tucson (MEM to TUS)
- The newest aircraft servicing MEM to TUS in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- There were 65 passengers that flew from Memphis to Tucson in 2009.
- Compass Airlines carried a total of 65 passengers from MEM to TUS in 2009.
- Compass Airlines operated flights from MEM to TUS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Memphis, TN to Tucson, AZ in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer which started flying in 2004.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MEM to TUS for Compass Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 76 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Memphis to Tucson.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Memphis and Tucson from Compass Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 76 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Memphis to Tucson in 2009 was 85.53%.
- Compass Airlines offers flights from Memphis, TN to Tucson, AZ.
- 76 seats were available on flights from MEM to TUS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 65 passengers flew on all flights from MEM to TUS that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)