Book your MEM to DCA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Memphis to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MEM and DCA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Memphis Intl. to Ronald Reagan Washington National with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MEM to DCA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Memphis (MEM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Memphis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MEM to DCA Route Map
Route information for flights from Memphis Intl. to Ronald Reagan Washington National.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MEM to DCA
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Memphis to Washington, DC (MEM to DCA)
- 132,409 seats were available on flights from MEM to DCA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 94,685 passengers flew on all flights from MEM to DCA that year.
- Flight #272, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 11 minutes average delay between flights from Memphis to Washington.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MEM to DCA using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Memphis to Washington in 2009 was 71.69%.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Memphis to Washington.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MEM to DCA for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Memphis, TN to Washington, DC in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight distance between Memphis and Washington is 762 miles.
- The newest aircraft servicing MEM to DCA in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- Northwest Airlines, Northwest Airlink operate the shortest flights from Memphis to Washington.
- Northwest Airlines, Northwest Airlink, American Airlines offer flights from Memphis, TN to Washington, DC.
- There were 94,685 passengers that flew from Memphis to Washington in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Memphis and Washington.
- The shortest flight between MEM and DCA takes about 96 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Memphis and Washington from Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 94,187 passengers from MEM to DCA in 2009.
- The average flight time from Memphis, TN to Washington, DC takes about 98 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Downtown Disney Anaheim you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.