Book your MEM to IAD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Memphis to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MEM and IAD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Memphis Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MEM to IAD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Memphis (MEM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Memphis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MEM to IAD Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Memphis to Washington, DC (MEM to IAD)
- Flight #2263, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 7 minutes average delay between flights from Memphis to Washington.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MEM to IAD using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Memphis and Washington is 742 miles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Memphis, TN to Washington, DC in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 4,291 passengers from MEM to IAD in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink operates the shortest flights from Memphis to Washington.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Memphis to Washington in 2009 was 69.27%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Memphis and Washington from Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
- There were 4,798 passengers that flew from Memphis to Washington in 2009.
- The shortest flight between MEM and IAD takes about 98 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing MEM to IAD in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MEM to IAD for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average flight time from Memphis, TN to Washington, DC takes about 98 minutes.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines, Compass Airlines offer flights from Memphis, TN to Washington, DC.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Memphis to Washington.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Memphis and Washington.
- 7,658 seats were available on flights from MEM to IAD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 4,798 passengers flew on all flights from MEM to IAD that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Orlando Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Las Vegas Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las Vegas Vacation Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.