Book your MID to MIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Merida to Miami airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MID and MIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Manuel Crescencio Rejon Intl. to Miami Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MID to MIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Merida (MID), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Merida on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MID to MIA Route Map
Route information for flights from Manuel Crescencio Rejon Intl. to Miami Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MID to MIA
|Aeroméxico||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Merida to Miami (MID to MIA)
- 13,461 seats were available on flights from MID to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 8,156 passengers flew on all flights from MID to MIA that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing MID to MIA in 2009 was Aerolitoral's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- Aerolitoral, Aeromexico offer flights from Merida, Mexico to Miami, FL.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Merida and Miami from Aeromexico is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 150 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Merida and Miami.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Merida, Mexico to Miami, FL in 2009 was Aerolitoral's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MID to MIA for Aerolitoral is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Merida to Miami in 2009 was 63.08%.
- Aerolitoral carried a total of 5,044 passengers from MID to MIA in 2009.
- There were 8,156 passengers that flew from Merida to Miami in 2009.
- Aerolitoral operated flights from MID to MIA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Napa Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.