Book your MID to MCO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Merida to Orlando airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MID and MCO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Manuel Crescencio Rejon Intl. to Orlando Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MID to MCO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Merida (MID), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Merida on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MID to MCO Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Merida to Orlando (MID to MCO)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Merida and Orlando.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Merida and Orlando from Aeromexico is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- There were 527 passengers that flew from Merida to Orlando in 2009.
- Aerolitoral carried a total of 425 passengers from MID to MCO in 2009.
- Aerolitoral operated flights from MID to MCO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MID to MCO in 2009 was Aeromexico's B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- Aerolitoral, Aeromexico offer flights from Merida, Mexico to Orlando, FL.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Merida, Mexico to Orlando, FL in 2009 was Aerolitoral's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- 574 seats were available on flights from MID to MCO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 527 passengers flew on all flights from MID to MCO that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MID to MCO for Aerolitoral is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Merida to Orlando in 2009 was 91.54%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)