Book your AZA to PAE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Mesa to Everett airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AZA and PAE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Phoenix Mesa Gateway to Snohomish County Paine Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
AZA to PAE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Mesa (AZA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Mesa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Everett (PAE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Everett on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AZA to PAE Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Mesa to Everett (AZA to PAE)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Mesa, AZ to Everett, WA in 2009 was Xtra Airways' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Mesa to Everett in 2009 was 76.64%.
- 323 seats were available on flights from AZA to PAE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 246 passengers flew on all flights from AZA to PAE that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Mesa and Everett from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- Air Greenland operated flights from AZA to PAE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Mesa and Everett.
- Xtra Airways, Air Greenland offer flights from Mesa, AZ to Everett, WA.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AZA to PAE for Xtra Airways is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 150 seats.
- Xtra Airways carried a total of 125 passengers from AZA to PAE in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing AZA to PAE in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- There were 246 passengers that flew from Mesa to Everett in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)