to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Mesa, AZ to Everett, WA in 2009 was Xtra Airways' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Mesa to Everett in 2009 was 76.64%.
- 323 seats were available on flights from AZA to PAE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 246 passengers flew on all flights from AZA to PAE that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Mesa and Everett from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- Air Greenland operated flights from AZA to PAE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Mesa and Everett.
- Xtra Airways, Air Greenland offer flights from Mesa, AZ to Everett, WA.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AZA to PAE for Xtra Airways is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 150 seats.
- Xtra Airways carried a total of 125 passengers from AZA to PAE in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing AZA to PAE in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- There were 246 passengers that flew from Mesa to Everett in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)