Book your AZA to ITO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Mesa to Hilo airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AZA and ITO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Phoenix Mesa Gateway to Hilo Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
AZA to ITO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Mesa (AZA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Mesa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Hilo (ITO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hilo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AZA to ITO Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Los Cabos and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including La Quinta Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Mesa to Hilo (AZA to ITO)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Mesa to Hilo in 2009 was 82.5%.
- There were 165 passengers that flew from Mesa to Hilo in 2009.
- Ryan International operated flights from AZA to ITO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 200 seats were available on flights from AZA to ITO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 165 passengers flew on all flights from AZA to ITO that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Mesa and Hilo from Ryan International is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 200 seats.
- Ryan International offers flights from Mesa, AZ to Hilo, HI.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Mesa to Hilo.
- Ryan International carried a total of 165 passengers from AZA to ITO in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing AZA to ITO in 2009 was Ryan International's B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Mesa, AZ to Hilo, HI in 2009 was Ryan International's B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AZA to ITO for Ryan International is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 200 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)