Book your MXL to LAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Mexicali to Los Angeles airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MXL and LAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from General Rodolfo Sanchez Taboada Intl. to Los Angeles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MXL to LAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Mexicali (MXL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Mexicali on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MXL to LAX Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Mexicali to Los Angeles (MXL to LAX)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Mexicali to Los Angeles in 2009 was 67.5%.
- Mexicana offers flights from Mexicali, Mexico to Los Angeles, CA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Mexicali, Mexico to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was Mexicana's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- There were 392 passengers that flew from Mexicali to Los Angeles in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Mexicali and Los Angeles from Mexicana is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- Mexicana operated flights from MXL to LAX using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 570 seats were available on flights from MXL to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 392 passengers flew on all flights from MXL to LAX that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MXL to LAX for Mexicana is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- Mexicana carried a total of 392 passengers from MXL to LAX in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MXL to LAX in 2009 was Mexicana's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Mexicali to Los Angeles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including All Inclusive Resorts Hawaii you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Miami Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.