Book your MEX to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Mexico City to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MEX and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Mexico City Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MEX to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Mexico City (MEX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Mexico City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MEX to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Mexico City Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MEX to ATL
|Aeroméxico||Boeing 737 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-700 (winglets) pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Mexico City to Atlanta (MEX to ATL)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Mexico City to Atlanta in 2009 was 78.61%.
- Delta Airlines, Aeromexico offer flights from Mexico City, Mexico to Atlanta, GA.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Mexico City and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MEX to ATL for Delta Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 123 seats.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 103,094 passengers from MEX to ATL in 2009.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from MEX to ATL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 135,204 seats were available on flights from MEX to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 104,369 passengers flew on all flights from MEX to ATL that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Mexico City, Mexico to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing MEX to ATL in 2009 was Aeromexico's B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- There were 104,369 passengers that flew from Mexico City to Atlanta in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Mexico City and Atlanta.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including North Little Rock Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Waikiki Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.