to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Mexico City, Mexico to Austin, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing MEX to AUS in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- 478 seats were available on flights from MEX to AUS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 314 passengers flew on all flights from MEX to AUS that year.
- Continental Airlines, American Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Mexico City, Mexico to Austin, TX.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MEX to AUS for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Mexico City to Austin in 2009 was 69.11%.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Mexico City and Austin.
- There were 314 passengers that flew from Mexico City to Austin in 2009.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from MEX to AUS using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Mexico City and Austin from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 141 passengers from MEX to AUS in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)