Book your MEX to AUS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Mexico City to Austin airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MEX and AUS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Mexico City Intl. to Austin Bergstrom Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MEX to AUS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Mexico City (MEX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Mexico City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Austin (AUS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Austin on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MEX to AUS Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Mexico City to Austin (MEX to AUS)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Mexico City, Mexico to Austin, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing MEX to AUS in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- 478 seats were available on flights from MEX to AUS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 314 passengers flew on all flights from MEX to AUS that year.
- Continental Airlines, American Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Mexico City, Mexico to Austin, TX.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MEX to AUS for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Mexico City to Austin in 2009 was 69.11%.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Mexico City and Austin.
- There were 314 passengers that flew from Mexico City to Austin in 2009.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from MEX to AUS using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Mexico City and Austin from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 141 passengers from MEX to AUS in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)