to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Mexico City and Baltimore from Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Mexico City, Mexico to Baltimore, MD in 2009 was Mexicana's A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from MEX to BWI using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MEX to BWI for Mexicana is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 252 passengers from MEX to BWI in 2009.
- Continental Airlines, Mexicana offer flights from Mexico City, Mexico to Baltimore, MD.
- There were 309 passengers that flew from Mexico City to Baltimore in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Mexico City to Baltimore in 2009 was 75.23%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Mexico City and Baltimore.
- 404 seats were available on flights from MEX to BWI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 309 passengers flew on all flights from MEX to BWI that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing MEX to BWI in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels near Six Flags Over Georgia you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.