Book your MEX to BWI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Mexico City to Baltimore airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MEX and BWI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Mexico City Intl. to Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Mexico City (MEX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Mexico City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Baltimore (BWI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baltimore on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MEX to BWI Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels near Six Flags Over Georgia you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Mexico City to Baltimore (MEX to BWI)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Mexico City and Baltimore from Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Mexico City, Mexico to Baltimore, MD in 2009 was Mexicana's A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from MEX to BWI using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MEX to BWI for Mexicana is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 252 passengers from MEX to BWI in 2009.
- Continental Airlines, Mexicana offer flights from Mexico City, Mexico to Baltimore, MD.
- There were 309 passengers that flew from Mexico City to Baltimore in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Mexico City to Baltimore in 2009 was 75.23%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Mexico City and Baltimore.
- 404 seats were available on flights from MEX to BWI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 309 passengers flew on all flights from MEX to BWI that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing MEX to BWI in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)