to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Mexico City, Mexico to Corpus Christi, TX in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-3 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 157 passengers from MEX to CRP in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Mexico City and Corpus Christi from Continental Airlines is the B737-3 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- 238 seats were available on flights from MEX to CRP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 157 passengers flew on all flights from MEX to CRP that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Mexico City to Corpus Christi in 2009 was 66.7%.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Mexico City, Mexico to Corpus Christi, TX.
- The newest aircraft servicing MEX to CRP in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-5 from Boeing. The B737-5 started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MEX to CRP for Continental Airlines is the B737-5 built by Boeing with 114 seats.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from MEX to CRP using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 157 passengers that flew from Mexico City to Corpus Christi in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Mexico City to Corpus Christi.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Mystic Seaport you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.