Book your MEX to DFW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Mexico City to Dallas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MEX and DFW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Mexico City Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MEX to DFW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Mexico City (MEX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Mexico City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MEX to DFW Route Map
Route information for flights from Mexico City Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MEX to DFW
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|British Airways||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Mexico City to Dallas (MEX to DFW)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MEX to DFW for Aerolitoral is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- American Airlines, Mexicana, Aerolitoral offer flights from Mexico City, Mexico to Dallas, TX.
- Mexicana operated flights from MEX to DFW using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Mexico City, Mexico to Dallas, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Mexico City and Dallas from Mexicana is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- There were 181,749 passengers that flew from Mexico City to Dallas in 2009.
- American Airlines carried a total of 134,394 passengers from MEX to DFW in 2009.
- 253,046 seats were available on flights from MEX to DFW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 181,749 passengers flew on all flights from MEX to DFW that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing MEX to DFW in 2009 was Mexicana's A318 from Airbus Industrie. The A318 started flying in 2003.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Mexico City to Dallas in 2009 was 64.78%.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Mexico City and Dallas.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Truck Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Atlanta and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Kauai you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Seattle Travel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.