Book your MEX to IAH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Mexico City to Houston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MEX and IAH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Mexico City Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MEX to IAH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Mexico City (MEX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Mexico City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MEX to IAH Route Map
Route information for flights from Mexico City Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MEX to IAH
|Aeroméxico||Boeing 737 all pax models|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-500 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer 170/190|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-500 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Mexico City to Houston (MEX to IAH)
- The newest aircraft servicing MEX to IAH in 2009 was Aerolitoral's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 166,016 passengers from MEX to IAH in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Mexico City to Houston in 2009 was 70.63%.
- 347,099 seats were available on flights from MEX to IAH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 258,681 passengers flew on all flights from MEX to IAH that year.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Mexico City and Houston.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Mexico City, Mexico to Houston, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MEX to IAH for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- There were 258,681 passengers that flew from Mexico City to Houston in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Mexico City and Houston from Continental Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from MEX to IAH using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Continental Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, Aerolitoral, Aeromexico, American Airlines offer flights from Mexico City, Mexico to Houston, TX.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Greenville SC you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.