Book your MEX to LAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Mexico City to Los Angeles airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MEX and LAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Mexico City Intl. to Los Angeles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MEX to LAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Mexico City (MEX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Mexico City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MEX to LAX Route Map
Route information for flights from Mexico City Intl. to Los Angeles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MEX to LAX
|Aeroméxico||Boeing 737 all pax models|
|Aeroméxico||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Air New Zealand||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 737 all pax models|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Mexico City to Los Angeles (MEX to LAX)
- 440,813 seats were available on flights from MEX to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 329,199 passengers flew on all flights from MEX to LAX that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Mexico City to Los Angeles in 2009 was 74.16%.
- The newest aircraft servicing MEX to LAX in 2009 was Mexicana's A318 from Airbus Industrie. The A318 started flying in 2003.
- Mexicana, Aeromexico, Alaska Airlines, UNITED offer flights from Mexico City, Mexico to Los Angeles, CA.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Mexico City and Los Angeles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Mexico City, Mexico to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was Aeromexico's MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Mexico City and Los Angeles from Aeromexico is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 199 seats.
- Mexicana carried a total of 185,004 passengers from MEX to LAX in 2009.
- Aeromexico operated flights from MEX to LAX using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 329,199 passengers that flew from Mexico City to Los Angeles in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MEX to LAX for Mexicana is the A318 built by Airbus Industrie with 100 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Aspen Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Lisbon and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Juneau Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.