Book your MEX to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Mexico City to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MEX and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Mexico City Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MEX to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Mexico City (MEX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Mexico City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MEX to JFK Route Map
Route information for flights from Mexico City Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MEX to JFK
|Aeroméxico||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Alitalia||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Mexico City to New York (MEX to JFK)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MEX to JFK for Mexicana is the A318 built by Airbus Industrie with 100 seats.
- Aeromexico, Mexicana, Delta Airlines offer flights from Mexico City, Mexico to New York, NY.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Mexico City and New York from Aeromexico is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 274 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing MEX to JFK in 2009 was Mexicana's A318 from Airbus Industrie. The A318 started flying in 2003.
- 270,344 seats were available on flights from MEX to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 191,535 passengers flew on all flights from MEX to JFK that year.
- There were 191,535 passengers that flew from Mexico City to New York in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Mexico City to New York in 2009 was 72.18%.
- Aeromexico operated flights from MEX to JFK using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Aeromexico carried a total of 91,037 passengers from MEX to JFK in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Mexico City, Mexico to New York, NY in 2009 was Aeromexico's B767-2/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Mexico City and New York.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find South Beach Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Glasgow Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.