Book your MEX to PHX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Mexico City to Phoenix airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MEX and PHX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Mexico City Intl. to Sky Harbor Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MEX to PHX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Mexico City (MEX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Mexico City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Phoenix (PHX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Phoenix on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MEX to PHX Route Map
Route information for flights from Mexico City Intl. to Sky Harbor Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MEX to PHX
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Mexico City to Phoenix (MEX to PHX)
- There were 45,591 passengers that flew from Mexico City to Phoenix in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MEX to PHX in 2009 was Aeromexico's B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Mexico City and Phoenix.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MEX to PHX for Aeromexico is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- US Airways operated flights from MEX to PHX using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 52,960 seats were available on flights from MEX to PHX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 45,591 passengers flew on all flights from MEX to PHX that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Mexico City to Phoenix in 2009 was 85.86%.
- US Airways carried a total of 44,506 passengers from MEX to PHX in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Mexico City and Phoenix from US Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Mexico City, Mexico to Phoenix, AZ in 2009 was US Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- US Airways, Aeromexico offer flights from Mexico City, Mexico to Phoenix, AZ.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Hertz San Francisco? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Disney Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cancun Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.