Book your MEX to SLC flights with Expedia and find last-minute Mexico City to Salt Lake City airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MEX and SLC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Mexico City Intl. to Salt Lake City Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MEX to SLC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Mexico City (MEX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Mexico City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Salt Lake City (SLC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Salt Lake City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MEX to SLC Route Map
Route information for flights from Mexico City Intl. to Salt Lake City Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MEX to SLC
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Mexico City to Salt Lake City (MEX to SLC)
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 5,403 passengers from MEX to SLC in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MEX to SLC in 2009 was Aeromexico's B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Mexico City and Salt Lake City.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MEX to SLC for Aeromexico is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- Delta Airlines, Aeromexico offer flights from Mexico City, Mexico to Salt Lake City, UT.
- There were 6,015 passengers that flew from Mexico City to Salt Lake City in 2009.
- Aeromexico operated flights from MEX to SLC using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 8,635 seats were available on flights from MEX to SLC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 6,015 passengers flew on all flights from MEX to SLC that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Mexico City and Salt Lake City from Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 159 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Mexico City to Salt Lake City in 2009 was 66.59%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Mexico City, Mexico to Salt Lake City, UT in 2009 was Aeromexico's B737-7 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Catalina Island Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cancun Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.