Book your MEX to SAN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Mexico City to San Diego airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MEX and SAN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Mexico City Intl. to San Diego Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Mexico City (MEX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Mexico City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Diego (SAN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Diego on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MEX to SAN Route Map
Looking for Cabo San Lucas Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Legends Kansas City you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Mexico City to San Diego (MEX to SAN)
- Aeromexico offers flights from Mexico City, Mexico to San Diego, CA.
- The newest aircraft servicing MEX to SAN in 2009 was Aeromexico's B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Mexico City, Mexico to San Diego, CA in 2009 was Aeromexico's B737-7 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Mexico City to San Diego.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MEX to SAN for Aeromexico is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- There were 206 passengers that flew from Mexico City to San Diego in 2009.
- 398 seats were available on flights from MEX to SAN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 206 passengers flew on all flights from MEX to SAN that year.
- Aeromexico carried a total of 206 passengers from MEX to SAN in 2009.
- Aeromexico operated flights from MEX to SAN using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Mexico City and San Diego from Aeromexico is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 150 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Mexico City to San Diego in 2009 was 51.09%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)