Book your MEX to SFO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Mexico City to San Francisco airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MEX and SFO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Mexico City Intl. to San Francisco Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MEX to SFO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Mexico City (MEX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Mexico City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Francisco (SFO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Francisco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MEX to SFO Route Map
Route information for flights from Mexico City Intl. to San Francisco Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MEX to SFO
|Aeroméxico||Boeing 737 all pax models|
|Aeroméxico||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Air New Zealand||Airbus A319|
|Air New Zealand||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Mexico City to San Francisco (MEX to SFO)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MEX to SFO for Mexicana is the A318 built by Airbus Industrie with 100 seats.
- There were 111,316 passengers that flew from Mexico City to San Francisco in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Mexico City and San Francisco from Aeromexico is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 179 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Mexico City and San Francisco.
- Mexicana operated flights from MEX to SFO using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Mexico City, Mexico to San Francisco, CA in 2009 was Aeromexico's B767-2/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Mexicana carried a total of 52,208 passengers from MEX to SFO in 2009.
- 161,521 seats were available on flights from MEX to SFO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 111,316 passengers flew on all flights from MEX to SFO that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Mexico City to San Francisco in 2009 was 68.4%.
- The newest aircraft servicing MEX to SFO in 2009 was Mexicana's A318 from Airbus Industrie. The A318 started flying in 2003.
- Mexicana, UNITED, Aeromexico offer flights from Mexico City, Mexico to San Francisco, CA.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Cabo San Lucas Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Legends Kansas City you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.