Book your MEX to SEA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Mexico City to Seattle airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MEX and SEA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Mexico City Intl. to Seattle Tacoma Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MEX to SEA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Mexico City (MEX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Mexico City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (SEA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MEX to SEA Route Map
Looking for Car Rental San Antonio? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Maui Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Seattle Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Mexico City to Seattle (MEX to SEA)
- Aeromexico carried a total of 10,762 passengers from MEX to SEA in 2009.
- 16,318 seats were available on flights from MEX to SEA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 10,875 passengers flew on all flights from MEX to SEA that year.
- Aeromexico, Mexicana offer flights from Mexico City, Mexico to Seattle, WA.
- Aeromexico operated flights from MEX to SEA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Mexico City and Seattle.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Mexico City to Seattle in 2009 was 66.47%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Mexico City and Seattle from Aeromexico is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 150 seats.
- There were 10,875 passengers that flew from Mexico City to Seattle in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MEX to SEA for Mexicana is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing MEX to SEA in 2009 was Aeromexico's B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Mexico City, Mexico to Seattle, WA in 2009 was Mexicana's A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)