to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Aeromexico carried a total of 1 passengers from MEX to TUS in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Mexico City to Tucson in 2009 was 0.42%.
- Aeromexico operated flights from MEX to TUS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Mexico City, Mexico to Tucson, AZ in 2009 was Aeromexico's B737-7 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- There were 2 passengers that flew from Mexico City to Tucson in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MEX to TUS for Aeromexico is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- Aeromexico, Air Greenland offer flights from Mexico City, Mexico to Tucson, AZ.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Mexico City and Tucson from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing MEX to TUS in 2009 was Aeromexico's B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- 12,826 seats were available on flights from MEX to TUS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 2 passengers flew on all flights from MEX to TUS that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Mexico City and Tucson.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Vegas Tickets and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotel in Miami you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to New York today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.