Book your MEX to IAD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Mexico City to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MEX and IAD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Mexico City Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MEX to IAD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Mexico City (MEX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Mexico City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MEX to IAD Route Map
Route information for flights from Mexico City Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MEX to IAD
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Mexico City to Washington, DC (MEX to IAD)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Mexico City to Washington in 2009 was 79.09%.
- UNITED, Continental Airlines, Lufthansa, Aeromexico offer flights from Mexico City, Mexico to Washington, DC.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Mexico City and Washington.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Mexico City and Washington from Lufthansa is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 330 seats.
- There were 34,240 passengers that flew from Mexico City to Washington in 2009.
- UNITED carried a total of 33,394 passengers from MEX to IAD in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MEX to IAD for UNITED is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from MEX to IAD using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Mexico City, Mexico to Washington, DC in 2009 was Lufthansa's B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 42,750 seats were available on flights from MEX to IAD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 34,240 passengers flew on all flights from MEX to IAD that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing MEX to IAD in 2009 was Aeromexico's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Pittsburgh? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Rochester Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Houston today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.