Book your MIA to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to ATL
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Atlanta (MIA to ATL)
- In 2009, there were 8 airline companies operating between Miami and Atlanta.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Atlanta from City Star Airlines is the DC-10-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 348 seats.
- Delta Airlines, American Airlines, AirTran Airways, Air Greenland, Northwest Airlines, Shuttle America, Atlantic Southeast, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Miami, FL to Atlanta, GA.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Miami to Atlanta.
- There were 761,798 passengers that flew from Miami to Atlanta in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 499,900 passengers from MIA to ATL in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to ATL in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Atlanta in 2009 was 76.42%.
- Flight #988, operated by Delta Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 32 minutes average delay between flights from Miami to Atlanta.
- The average flight time from Miami, FL to Atlanta, GA takes about 90 minutes.
- AirTran Airways, American Airlines, Delta Airlines operate the shortest flights from Miami to Atlanta.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from MIA to ATL using 7 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between MIA and ATL takes about 88 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Miami and Atlanta is 595 miles.
- 964,673 seats were available on flights from MIA to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 761,798 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to ATL that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to ATL for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Honolulu? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Student Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Denver Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Boston today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.