Book your MIA to AGS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Augusta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and AGS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Augusta Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to AGS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Augusta (AGS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Augusta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to AGS Route Map
Looking for Rent a Car Los Angeles? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Boston and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Rome Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Bora Bora Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Augusta (MIA to AGS)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Miami to Augusta.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Augusta, GA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to AGS for Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 131 passengers from MIA to AGS in 2009.
- There were 131 passengers that flew from Miami to Augusta in 2009.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Miami, FL to Augusta, GA.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from MIA to AGS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Augusta from Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Augusta in 2009 was 92.25%.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to AGS in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The MD-80 started flying in 1990.
- 142 seats were available on flights from MIA to AGS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 131 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to AGS that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)