to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 1,122 passengers that flew from Miami to Austin in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to AUS for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Austin from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- American Airlines operated flights from MIA to AUS using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 1,286 seats were available on flights from MIA to AUS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,122 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to AUS that year.
- American Airlines, Continental Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Miami, FL to Austin, TX.
- American Airlines carried a total of 874 passengers from MIA to AUS in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to AUS in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Austin, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Miami and Austin.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Austin in 2009 was 85.08%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Alliance Airlines and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Brookings Oregon you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.