Book your MIA to BAQ flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Barranquilla airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and BAQ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Ernesto Cortissoz Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to BAQ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Barranquilla (BAQ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Barranquilla on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to BAQ Route Map
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to Ernesto Cortissoz Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to BAQ
|Avianca - Aerovías Nacionales de Colombia, S.A.||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Barranquilla (MIA to BAQ)
- Avianca operated flights from MIA to BAQ using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 53,962 seats were available on flights from MIA to BAQ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 37,873 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to BAQ that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Barranquilla in 2009 was 73.47%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Barranquilla from Avianca is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 157 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to BAQ for Avianca is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- Avianca carried a total of 37,873 passengers from MIA to BAQ in 2009.
- Avianca offers flights from Miami, FL to Barranquilla, Colombia.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to BAQ in 2009 was Avianca's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Barranquilla, Colombia in 2009 was Avianca's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- There were 37,873 passengers that flew from Miami to Barranquilla in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Miami to Barranquilla.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Dominica Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.