Book your MIA to SKB flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Basseterre airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and SKB, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Robert L. Bradshaw Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to SKB Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Basseterre (SKB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Basseterre on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to SKB Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Houston and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Maldives Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Aruba Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to Robert L. Bradshaw Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to SKB
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Basseterre (MIA to SKB)
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to SKB in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Basseterre in 2009 was 68.11%.
- American Airlines operated flights from MIA to SKB using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to SKB for American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- American Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from Miami, FL to Basseterre, St. Kitts and Nevis.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Miami and Basseterre.
- There were 35,800 passengers that flew from Miami to Basseterre in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Basseterre from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- 54,012 seats were available on flights from MIA to SKB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 35,800 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to SKB that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Basseterre, St. Kitts and Nevis in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines carried a total of 35,682 passengers from MIA to SKB in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)