Book your MIA to BTR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Baton Rouge airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and BTR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Baton Rouge Metropolitan with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to BTR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Baton Rouge (BTR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baton Rouge on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to BTR Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Baton Rouge (MIA to BTR)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Miami to Baton Rouge.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Baton Rouge in 2009 was 75.68%.
- Air Greenland operated flights from MIA to BTR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to BTR for American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- American Airlines carried a total of 112 passengers from MIA to BTR in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Baton Rouge from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Baton Rouge, LA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- 495 seats were available on flights from MIA to BTR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 112 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to BTR that year.
- American Airlines offers flights from Miami, FL to Baton Rouge, LA.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to BTR in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- There were 112 passengers that flew from Miami to Baton Rouge in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Grand Cayman and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Manchester Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.