Book your MIA to BZE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Belize City airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and BZE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Philip S. W. Goldson Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to BZE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Belize City (BZE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Belize City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to BZE Route Map
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to Philip S. W. Goldson Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to BZE
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Belize City (MIA to BZE)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Belize City in 2009 was 55.81%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Belize City, Belize in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines offers flights from Miami, FL to Belize City, Belize.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Miami to Belize City.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to BZE in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- American Airlines operated flights from MIA to BZE using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 100,976 seats were available on flights from MIA to BZE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 54,953 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to BZE that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to BZE for American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- American Airlines carried a total of 54,953 passengers from MIA to BZE in 2009.
- There were 54,953 passengers that flew from Miami to Belize City in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Belize City from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Belize City Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.