Book your MIA to BHM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Birmingham airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and BHM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Birmingham Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to BHM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Birmingham (BHM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Birmingham on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to BHM Route Map
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to Birmingham Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to BHM
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Birmingham (MIA to BHM)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to BHM for Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- American Airlines carried a total of 144 passengers from MIA to BHM in 2009.
- American Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from Miami, FL to Birmingham, AL.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Birmingham in 2009 was 88.5%.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to BHM in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- 324 seats were available on flights from MIA to BHM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 283 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to BHM that year.
- American Airlines operated flights from MIA to BHM using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 283 passengers that flew from Miami to Birmingham in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Birmingham, AL in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Miami and Birmingham.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Birmingham from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Downtown Tulsa Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.