Book your MIA to BOG flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Bogota airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and BOG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to El Dorado Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to BOG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Bogota (BOG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bogota on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to BOG Route Map
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to El Dorado Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to BOG
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|American Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|Avianca - Aerovías Nacionales de Colombia, S.A.||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Avianca - Aerovías Nacionales de Colombia, S.A.||Airbus A330 all models|
|LAN Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Bogota (MIA to BOG)
- American Airlines, Avianca, LAN Airlines offer flights from Miami, FL to Bogota, Colombia.
- American Airlines carried a total of 119,386 passengers from MIA to BOG in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to BOG for Avianca is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 169 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to BOG in 2009 was Avianca's A330-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-2 started flying in 1992.
- American Airlines operated flights from MIA to BOG using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Miami and Bogota.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Bogota, Colombia in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 251,289 passengers that flew from Miami to Bogota in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Bogota in 2009 was 76.53%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Bogota from American Airlines is the A300-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 266 seats.
- 325,389 seats were available on flights from MIA to BOG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 251,289 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to BOG that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Plane Tickets to Las Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Chicago Hotels Downtown you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New York Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.