Book your MIA to BGI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Bridgetown airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and BGI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Grantley Adams Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to BGI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Bridgetown (BGI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bridgetown on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to BGI Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Wild Animal Park you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to Grantley Adams Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to BGI
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Bridgetown (MIA to BGI)
- American Airlines offers flights from Miami, FL to Bridgetown, Barbados.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Bridgetown, Barbados in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines carried a total of 105,884 passengers from MIA to BGI in 2009.
- American Airlines operated flights from MIA to BGI using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 138,985 seats were available on flights from MIA to BGI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 105,884 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to BGI that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to BGI for American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to BGI in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Bridgetown in 2009 was 74.84%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Bridgetown from American Airlines is the A300-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 266 seats.
- There were 105,884 passengers that flew from Miami to Bridgetown in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Miami to Bridgetown.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)