Book your MIA to EZE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Buenos Aires airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and EZE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Ministro Pistarini Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to EZE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Buenos Aires (EZE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Buenos Aires on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to EZE Route Map
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to Ministro Pistarini Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to EZE
|Aerolíneas Argentinas||Airbus A340 all models|
|Aerolíneas Argentinas||Airbus A340-300|
|American Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Buenos Aires (MIA to EZE)
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Miami and Buenos Aires.
- Aerolineas Argentinas operated flights from MIA to EZE using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to EZE for UNITED is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- American Airlines, LAN Argentina, Aerolineas Argentinas, UNITED offer flights from Miami, FL to Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Buenos Aires from Aerolineas Argentinas is the A340-3 built by Airbus Industrie with 287 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to EZE in 2009 was Aerolineas Argentinas' A340-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A340-3 started flying in 1996.
- There were 261,350 passengers that flew from Miami to Buenos Aires in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Buenos Aires, Argentina in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 324,751 seats were available on flights from MIA to EZE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 261,350 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to EZE that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Buenos Aires in 2009 was 78.25%.
- American Airlines carried a total of 148,366 passengers from MIA to EZE in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Tickets to Las Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Orlando you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Trip today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.