Book your MIA to CLO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Cali airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and CLO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Alfonso Bonilla Aragon Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to CLO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cali (CLO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cali on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to CLO Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Tahiti and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Warsaw Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Anaheim Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to Alfonso Bonilla Aragon Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to CLO
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Avianca - Aerovías Nacionales de Colombia, S.A.||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Cali (MIA to CLO)
- There were 75,724 passengers that flew from Miami to Cali in 2009.
- American Airlines carried a total of 39,112 passengers from MIA to CLO in 2009.
- American Airlines, Avianca, USA 3000 offer flights from Miami, FL to Cali, Colombia.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Miami and Cali.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to CLO in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Cali from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Cali in 2009 was 67.4%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Cali, Colombia in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 117,698 seats were available on flights from MIA to CLO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 75,724 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to CLO that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to CLO for Avianca is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- Avianca operated flights from MIA to CLO using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)