Book your MIA to CUN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Cancun airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and CUN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Cancun Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to CUN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cancun (CUN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cancun on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to CUN Route Map
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to Cancun Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to CUN
|Aeroméxico||Boeing 737 all pax models|
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|LAN Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Cancun (MIA to CUN)
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Miami and Cancun.
- American Airlines operated flights from MIA to CUN using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 219,092 passengers that flew from Miami to Cancun in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Cancun in 2009 was 68.47%.
- 315,480 seats were available on flights from MIA to CUN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 219,092 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to CUN that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Cancun from American Airlines is the A300-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 266 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to CUN in 2009 was Mexicana's A318 from Airbus Industrie. The A318 started flying in 2003.
- American Airlines, Mexicana, Aeromexico, LAN Airlines offer flights from Miami, FL to Cancun, Mexico.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to CUN for Mexicana is the A318 built by Airbus Industrie with 100 seats.
- American Airlines carried a total of 161,697 passengers from MIA to CUN in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Cancun, Mexico in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)