Book your MIA to CCS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Caracas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and CCS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Simon Bolivar Intl. of Maiquetia with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to CCS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Caracas (CCS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Caracas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to CCS Route Map
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to Simon Bolivar Intl. of Maiquetia.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to CCS
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|LAN Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|Santa Barbara Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Caracas (MIA to CCS)
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to CCS in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Caracas from American Airlines is the A300-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 266 seats.
- 476,263 seats were available on flights from MIA to CCS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 350,825 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to CCS that year.
- American Airlines carried a total of 241,443 passengers from MIA to CCS in 2009.
- There were 350,825 passengers that flew from Miami to Caracas in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to CCS for Santa Barbara Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 179 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Miami and Caracas.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Caracas in 2009 was 76.37%.
- American Airlines, Santa Barbara Airlines, LAN Airlines offer flights from Miami, FL to Caracas, Venezuela.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Caracas, Venezuela in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines operated flights from MIA to CCS using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for San Antonio Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including St. Pete Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.